Black Ties Arc by R.M. Simone' Short Story Erotica Review

Black Ties Arc by R.M. Simone’
Published by: R.M. Simone’ Roshandra Simon
Publication Date: January 13, 2017

Genres: Erotica, Short Story 

Formats: Ebook 

Pages: 34









My Ranking: 

Back Room: 3 This is an adult novel that centers around sex, some themes may be unnerving for some readers. This book should not under any circumstances be read by anyone under 18. My ranking system is a little different from most, for more information please click here.







Page Turing Ranking: 3.5 Please be aware that short story’s do have their length taken into consideration when calculating this rank. There are some themes in this book that may come across as uncomfortable to some readers, please read the review to learn more. My ranking system is a little different from most, for more information please click here.







Where To Buy:


My Review:

Warning, though I try my best to avoid this, all reviews can contain spoilers of some kind. If you would like to know just my overall opinion of the book, and otherwise go into reading it blind, please scroll down to my overall and would I recommend it section.

    Please keep in mind this is a short story erotica. Since this books centers around sex it may not be for everyone. Furthermore, the themes within any erotica can be uncomfortable. All my erotica reviews will mention themes that may cause triggers or a high level of discomfort. I do try my best to keep all spoilers out of any review, if I feel mentioning a theme can be a spoiler there will be a warning in the review before I mention it. This is to benefit readers who may have negative reactions or triggers to these kinds of themes. Thank you for your understanding. 

    Break out the candles and grab some cold water cuz it’s getting hot in these pages. Ms. Black is a very interesting character that really pulled me in. She’s a very no none sense kind of girl who is driven to achieve her goals in life. Ms. Black also has a fun side that she keeps all to herself while adventurously showing it here and there in a way that’s still just for her. She has no time for anything that does not push her forward on her path, that is until she meets the sexy Mr. White. I really liked seeing this kind of determination for the heroine in an erotica, and the way she shows her not so professional side put a smile on my face. 

    Tall dark and yummy. Mr. White is a mystery in this book, and I really loved that. The choice to put in as little back story about Mr. White as possible really put me more solidly in Ms. Black’s shoes and brought the story to life. Yet, I was still drawn to Mr. White. The few glimpses we get of him have the ability to make a reader feel desire they probably shouldn’t. 

    Warning this paragraph contains a small spoiler. This is to help readers who may find discomfort within this story. If you wish to avoid having a theme detail spoiled please move on to the last paragraph in this review. Thank you for your understanding. So, while I did like this story there is a part in it that was very uncomfortable for me. There are a lot of points in this book that bring religion and God into the mix, and yes this even happens in the bedroom. For me, this really threw me out of the story and was very uncomfortable given the context of this kind of book and what the characters were doing. 

    A few candles and a little but of talk goes a long way for a girl you know, and it doesn’t hurt for there to be some story in a book either. It is very common for an Erotica to be dominated by sex and have little to no story line in it, especially if its a very short story Erotica. This is simply not the case in this short story. The book has a story line that clearly is leading to more places in future books. I really loved this aspect of Black Ties Arc and am looking forward to seeing how things go. 
    
Overall: 

    This is a hot erotica that really pulls the reader into the feel of the passion overriding logic concept. There is a small theme issue within the book that I found a little uncomfortable, but it was easily pushed aside for me and I was still able to enjoy it. 

Would I Recommend It:

    On this one I really am not going to say yes or no. If you like Erotica than I encourage you to grab a sample of the book on Amazon and give it a try. Keep in mind all Erotica’s can contain themes that can cause trigger or discomfort to some readers. 


Start A Conversation: 

    Let me know what you thought about this book, or let me know what you’re most excited to read about in it. 


As always, happy reading.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Destiny Mine by Anna Zaires Book Review

Ranking System

Christmas In Evergreen by Nancy Naigle Book Review